Welcome to Kringle Tracker! By using our software, logging in, or subscribing to a plan, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
- Scope of Services: Kringle Tracker provides a SaaS CRM solution to track clients, events, contact information, invoicing and other related CRM functionality.
- User Accounts and Eligibility: Users may sign up for an account and a free trial without providing any credit card information. All functionality is unlocked and available during the trial. After the free trial period, users may choose to sign up for a paid plan. Users must be at least 18 years old or have the consent of their legal guardian to use Kringle Tracker.
- User Conduct and Restrictions: Users may not use the services for spamming or other illegal activities. Users must comply with all applicable laws and regulations in their use of the services.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Users own their data and the intellectual property associated with any content they create. Content provided by Kringle Tracker to use as a template remains as Kringle Tracker’s intellectual property.
- User-Generated Content: Users generate certain pieces of their own content via emails, contracts, and other items. User-provided client information, event information, or content needed for the app to function is owned by the user.
- Third-Party Links and Resources: Third-party links within the app or links provided by the user are subject to the terms and conditions of the third party. Kringle Tracker is not responsible for any content on third-party websites or resources.
- Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability: The application is provided to users as is, without warranty of any kind. Kringle Tracker is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from the use or inability to use the services.
- Termination of Service: Kringle Tracker may terminate the application or user account for any reason and will supply appropriate notifications. Users may terminate their account or subscription plan at any time via their account settings. Any unused portion of an active subscription may not be refundable.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution: Kringle Tracker is governed by the laws in Michigan and all disputes will take place within the state. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these terms shall be settled through arbitration.
- Changes to Terms of Service: Users will be notified via email of any changes to the Terms of Service. Your continued use of the services after any changes to the Terms of Service will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms of Service, please contact us at email@example.com.
By using Kringle Tracker, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use Kringle Tracker.